Coimbatore is to Canada and Chennai is to America.
People here are so nicer than Chennaities. You don't ever see a Chennai person hanging up on his call just to tell you the directions; you have a hole glared into your head.
I'm in Kovai for Pongal and to forget about that grammarless wicked witch of the west.
We went to the Isha Yoga center to see the Dhyanalingam and to be honest, I slept two times inside the Dome of the Dhyanalingam when I was supposed to be meditating.
But I woke up before they rung the bell and prayed to no one that that English teacher should be blessed with some grammar.
Before that, we actually went to another temple, this one not as modern as Isha Yoga, where we saw stone chains and were about to see a stone ball inside a lion's mouth but couldn't see since some people had shook the statue to its death.
In Isha Yoga, I bought a snake ring and am wearing it in the wrong finger just because and ate at the cafeteria and saw a lot of American hippies.
So you can conclude that this atheist likes to visit temples to buy mysterious rings.
Happy Pongal!
Basically the diary of a cynic who rants a lot and talks to her reflection. In detail, a short-cut platform for letting off steam.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
As Apple is to A
Posted on 3:56:00 pm by Unknown
| No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment