Thursday, August 01, 2013

I'm back from the dead.

If you are Will Graham or Sherlock Holmes, you can find out from my blog that I'm not active. I'm lazy, I rant a lot, I procrastinate and lose interest easily and I am so fucking rad.

Let us all just listen to me (I am always right) and just ignore the very, very random photoshopped (by me) picture posts.

As I said, I rant a lot. However much I try to deny it, I'm stubborn and I want to get what I want in whatever way possible, if I think that's the right thing to do. I complain, I complain like I drink water. It's as if it's inborn and invincible. I can't ever stop finding out flaws in anything, even pixel like flaws that are not visible to anyone's eyes but my own.

I have long rants speeches in the front of the mirror, that I hope that one day I will be able to express them freely without getting roundhouse kicked in my non-existential balls.

So now on, I promise I will tag all my rant-posts and save you the trouble.

 ~


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment