I've realized of late that my cortical hemispheres are so crowded with existential thoughts, that I couldn't pin one down to blog it. I decided that I needed index cards. And most of them have been scribbled this: rant about your English teacher with the non-existential grammar.
I'm a ranter.
I like to complain. But hey, we are creatures of loss and anger. Being human is an excuse for complaining.
Actually being human is an excuse for everything and anything nowadays.
But being human isn't an excuse for my spaceboard key not working. You don't know how hard I have hit it to make a space. Back to the topic: I never, in my life, abused any of my keyboard keys. They're precious and I hate on-screen mouseclicked keyboards.
I got an 12 and a half out of 15 by the way in English.
It came to me a major, outlandish, wtf?? surprise. But then, it went down the drain just as soon as I heard that four students got half mark less than 15.
FML.
She hates me. And I didn't even feel anything human towards her this time. It was fully vouchsafed to be beasty.
Time for a confession, dear blog. I speak to my mirror self.
I have long drawn out speeches about various things in front of my mirror. I'm like that. I'm a human.
And since I'm a human, I will procrastinate to read the last of my lessons for tomorrow's exam until I'm crying about not reading ANYTHING tomorrow during the exam.
To people who didn't understand any word of this post: welcome to my cortex.
I'm a ranter.
I like to complain. But hey, we are creatures of loss and anger. Being human is an excuse for complaining.
Actually being human is an excuse for everything and anything nowadays.
But being human isn't an excuse for my spaceboard key not working. You don't know how hard I have hit it to make a space. Back to the topic: I never, in my life, abused any of my keyboard keys. They're precious and I hate on-screen mouseclicked keyboards.
I got an 12 and a half out of 15 by the way in English.
It came to me a major, outlandish, wtf?? surprise. But then, it went down the drain just as soon as I heard that four students got half mark less than 15.
FML.
She hates me. And I didn't even feel anything human towards her this time. It was fully vouchsafed to be beasty.
Time for a confession, dear blog. I speak to my mirror self.
I have long drawn out speeches about various things in front of my mirror. I'm like that. I'm a human.
And since I'm a human, I will procrastinate to read the last of my lessons for tomorrow's exam until I'm crying about not reading ANYTHING tomorrow during the exam.
To people who didn't understand any word of this post: welcome to my cortex.







0 comments:
Post a Comment